Canada (Head Office)
BAGS & ACCESSORIES
Established in 1986, in the suburbs of Toronto, Heys® International Ltd. has since become a global leader in luggage design and is synonymous with luxurious, fashionable lightweight luggage with high standard for excellence in workmanship and quality.
- Proudly Canadian, Heys was founded in Toronto, Canada.
1993 - Incorporation
- Heys International Ltd incorporates with new logo to solidify its growth.
2002 - The Evolution
- the iconic Heys logo designed by Fariha Sheikh, would later become our world famous insignia.
2003 - Ahead of Our Time
- the creation of the xcase® - the world's lightest carry-on - 5 years before baggage fees were first introduced.
2005 - Ingenious Design
- the Patented FlyLite design was the world's lightest HYBRID luggage
2006 - A Passion for Fashion
- Heys was instrumental in transforming luggage into a fashion accessory item, with one-of-a-kind luggage designs.
2008 - Bad Baggage Fees
- prompted the invention of the world's first portable luggage scale - xScale® -
2009 - Form Follows Function
- the launch of the new hybrid Spinner luggage allows for soft side pockets in a lightweight - frameless design with 4 wheels.
2010 - Achtung !
- Launch of our German engineered ELITE SERIES, brings luggage design to a new level
- Heys Celebrates its 25th Anniversary with design contests, prizing and a national 'Thank You' campaign.